Day 1: Jammu - Katra
Arrive Jammu you will be picked up and escorted to katra. Overnight at katra.
Day 2 Katra Vaishnodevi
Today you will visit Mata Vaishnodevi. The journey to the Holy Shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi is an enchanting journey of the places where Mata Vaishnavi had spent some time while observing various spiritual disciplines and penances. Overnight in Katra.
Day 3: Katra - Srinagar
Arrive Srinagar and you will be escorted to hotel / houseboat. The distance between Katra to Srinagar is approximately 300 kms and will be covered in about 8-9 hours.
Day 4: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Mughal Gardens - Srinagar
After breakfast, Drive to Gulmarg and spend the day by individual activities. Gulmarg is a place of exceptional beauty and has the world's highest green golf course. Pony riding is a popular activity in Gulmarg; you can ride to the upland meadow of Khilanmarg and back. The Gondola Cable Car offers rides to the upland meadow of Kongdori for viewing the Himalayan peaks in the summer and for downhill skiing in winter. Drive back from Gulmarg and you'll be escorted to hotel in Srinagar.
Day 5: Srinagar to Jammu drop
After breakfast you will be transferred to Jammu railway station for departure. The distance between Srinagar to Jammu is approximately 300 kms and will be covered in about 8-9 hours.
YOUR PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
- Pick-up from Jammu and Drop at Jammu
- Accommodations in Srinagar , with daily breakfast
- Availability of rooms - (depending upon the number of persons)
- Sightseeing tours of Pahalgam, Gulmarg Sonmarg, Moghul Gardens and City tour of Srinagar
- Shikara ride in Dal lake
- Services of our tour managers
- Airfare/train fare
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, gondola, boating / joy rides, WIFI Usage / internet usage
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'
- Late check outs from hotels
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not
mentioned in the itinerary
Click for Booking / more details